Date: October 25th, 2016
Time: 2pm EST
Description: This webinar will present two lender case studies detailing how Miniter's Borrower-Centric outsource insurance tracking reduced servicing expense and borrower force-placements.
Topics will include:
Miniter's goal for Borrower-Centric insurance tracking has always been to reduce the "noise" associated with force-placed insurance. We are excited to present these case studies to show the effectiveness of our Borrower-Centric methodology.
- Initial portfolio exposure prior to implementation
- Implementation metrics during the first 15 months
- Borrower-Centric metrics achieved
- 50% reduction in force-placed insurance premium
- 70% reduction in notification letters